To submit an article:
- You must be the author, or the authorized agent of the author(s) and copyright holder (if different from the author(s));
- the author(s) must have approved the work for publication;
- the author(s) must have agreed to submit the article to the Journal;
- the author(s) must accept full responsibility for the content of the Article;
- the Article must be the Author(s) original work and must not contain any libelous or unlawful statements or infringe on the rights or privacy of others or contain material or instructions that might cause harm or injury
- the Article must not have been previously published, is not pending review elsewhere, and will not be submitted for review elsewhere pending the completion of the editorial decision process at the Journal.
Journal's rights:If the journal agrees to publish your article, you agree that all copyright in and to the article for the full term of the copyright and all renewals and extensions are automatically assigned to the publisher.
Author's rights:The following uses are always permitted to the author(s) and do not require further permission from the publisher provided that the paper is unaltered and includes the copyright notification:
- Storage of article on author's computer and online storage software such as google drive;
- Posting of the article on the author(s) personal non-profit website;
- Posting of the article on a non-commercial course website to be taught by author.